- At A Glance: Our Pick For The Best Logging Work Boots
- Best Logger Boots Comparison Chart
- Top 7 Best Logger Boots Reviews
- 1. Chippewa Men’s 9″ Waterproof Insulated Steel-Toe EH Logger Boot
- 2. Men’s Carolina 8″ Steel Toe Loggers Boot
- 3. Georgia Boot Men’s Loggers G7313 Work Boot
- 4. Harley-Davidson Men’s Tyson Logger Boot
- 5. Wolverine 8″ Chesapeake GORE-TEX WATERPROOF Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots
- 6. Skechers USA Men’s Cascades Logger Boot
- 7. AdTec Men’s 9-Inch Steel-Toe Logger Boot
- Key Features You Should Look For In The Best Logger Work Boots
We all know Loggers have one of the toughest jobs on the planet. The environments they work can be tough and treacherous. This job ain’t easy, but having the best logger boots at your disposal will certainly make this job much safer.
When it comes to logger’s work, a stock pair of boots just won’t cut it. You need a special type of boot that focuses only for the loggers. You need the best logger work boots available on the market.
At A Glance: Our Pick For The Best Logging Work Boots
We know how tough it is to only pick one which we think deserves the title of the best logging boots. If we had to pick one than it has to be the Men’s Carolina 8″ Steel Toe Loggers Boot Yeah! This is the bad ass boot in this list.
- Steel Toe
- Steel Shank
- 100% Waterproof Construction
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- One Piece Rubber Lug Outsole
Why We Picked This One?
This Carolina Steel Toe Work Boot provides the maximum comfort to the user. These are by far the most protective logging boots out there. In terms of comfort, they are very comfortable and looks stylish on your feet. These are very tough and will support your feet for years.
These are very tough and will support your feet for years. If you are budget conscious then without a doubt, these will be a great value for the money.
Here is a quick chart of the 7 best logging work boots on the market.
Best Logger Boots Comparison Chart
Why Should You Trust Us?
First of all, we are not sponsored or paid by any of these manufacturers. This article was created to give our readers the best guideline on the market when they shop for logger boots. All of the products here are tested by our team member indoors and outdoors.
Only the boots that passed our test are in this article. This was to make sure you get the best one and also show you what a great pair of logging boots can do for you.
Pick any of the 7 best logging boots below and enjoy a comfortable and worry free work day.
Top 7 Best Logger Boots Reviews
1. Chippewa Men’s 9″ Waterproof Insulated Steel-Toe EH Logger Boot
When it comes to making boots, Chippewa is a pioneer in this industry. Their boots are made using the best materials, construction techniques as well as the most innovative technology.
Many people refer this Chippewa Men’s 9″ Waterproof Insulated Steel-Toe EH Logger Boot as “super loggers” and for good reason.
- Waterproof work boot featuring Goodyear leather welt construction, Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie, and Ruby Dri Lex 2000 lining
- ATSM Electrical Hazard. Soft Dri-Lex lining. 400 gram Thinsulate insulation. Removable orthotic insole. Tough and durable Vibram Tacoma Logger Yellow Plug outsole.
- Insole:Texon 460 waterproof
- 6.5 EEE US Men
This boot comes with Vibram Tacoma Logger Outsole. There are also strategically positioned lugs, which plays an important role in making sure that it delivers optimal traction.
They are made using Goodyear welt construction, toughest boot making construction method around. High-quality leather, super tough boots guaranteed to last for years.
Tough lacing system with the combination of triple-ribbed steel shanks will provide extra stability and allow you to do any task you want.
Super comfortable boots thanks to their inbuilt chip-a-tex waterproof internal booties and Apache waterproof leather. Interior is lined with Ruby Dri-lex 2000, which makes sure that moisture and sweat wick away for blister-free feet.
The removable Texon 460 waterproof insoles made the cleaning and drying process much easier. Also, the Dri-lex technology made the boots more breathable.
- Steel Toe boots, essential for every logger out there.
- Electrical Hazard.
- 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation.
- The removable insole makes cleaning easy.
- 100% waterproof and sweat-permeable membrane.
- Handcrafted and these boots are proudly made in the USA.
- Super comfortable and highly durable.
- This lace-up work boot has speed hooks for easy lacing.
- A little bit expensive, but you know what they say… You have to spend a little to get the best product
Definitely, this the best logger boot money can buy. Although Chippewa Men’s 9″ Waterproof Insulated Steel-Toe EH Logger Boot (click the link to see full review) is a bit expensive than most of its competitors out there, it definitely provides the best value for the money.
2. Men’s Carolina 8″ Steel Toe Loggers Boot
When it comes to making the best logging boots, Carolina comes at the top. Comfort, stability, durability, traction, toughness this boot ticks all the boxes. Men’s Carolina 8″ Steel Toe Loggers Boot got everything you need in a logger boot. What’s more awesome is that it comes with a great price tag.
- Steel Toe
- Steel Shank
- 100% Waterproof Construction
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- One Piece Rubber Lug Outsole
Perhaps the greatest feature about the Carolina Men’s 8-inch Boot is that it comes with Cushy EVA insole that works as a shock absorber which protects your foot from impact with the ground.
100% waterproof membrane, because they are constructed using leather lined welt. You won’t find a better waterproof boot than this.
Premium quality leather ensures its durability and with the long shafts that it provides, you won’t have to worry about your feet getting wet.
The supportive steel shanks provide added stability and protection. With the Cushy EVA insole installed, makes this one of the best comfortable logger boots out there.
One piece rubber slug outsole provides great flexibility and heavy-duty traction performance, which makes this boots perfect for any tough jobs.
Steel toe safety caps, high-quality durable materials with stitched soles. What else do you need?
- Made using the finest quality leather.
- Completely waterproof.
- Welt construction boot guarantees durability.
- Lightweight and ultra supportive boot to tackle your day’s work.
- Provides strong grip on the ground.
- Very comfortable steel toe boots.
- Provides good insulation to keep your feet warm in cold weather.
- There isn’t anything that we didn’t like, except for one tiny details. We found that it’s kind of difficult to keep the laces tight while putting the boots on.
If the price isn’t your issue, by all means, go for Men’s Carolina 8″ Steel Toe Loggers Boot. They are simply the best when it comes to logger boots. Many people have been using this boot for years without any kind of complaint.
You can check the full Carolina logger boots review here.
3. Georgia Boot Men’s Loggers G7313 Work Boot
Georgia work boots have been making quality boots since 1937. Over the years they have been designing and producing quality boots that gave them a solid reputation in the industry.
Georgia Boot Men’s Loggers G7313 Work Boot is designed to provide maximum protection that can tackle all kinds of treacherous terrains, which obviously makes it perfect for loggers.
- Waterproof work boot featuring protective steel toe and lace-up closure
- Logo patch at tongue
- Rear pull loop
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- 8 Inches in height and Weightis 6.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
These pair of boots is that type of footwear that will obviously last a long time before they get worn out. Goodyear welt construction boots that will serve you for years to come.
They are equipped with a superior quality leather sole, the construction is made from authentic American leather which delivers exceptional durability and traction.
The leather is coated to make it completely waterproof and certified steel toe safety feature to protect your toes from falling objects.
This boot comes with abrasion resistant special logger outsole which is specifically designed to last even through the worst working environments.
The rubber sole reduces stress on your feet, provides great shock absorption and also reduces the fatigue from standing all day. Your long shifts of work won’t make your feet hurt anymore.
The steel shank on this boots provides great additional support. It’s kind of hard not to fall in love with this boot.
- Superior traction which allows you to walk comfortably on an uneven surface.
- This boot is suitable for heavy duty purpose.
- One of the best waterproof boots we’ve had our hands on.
- Durable leather construction and sturdy build.
- The inner cushion molds and adjusts to the shape of your feet after a short period and gives a comfortable wear.
- The break in period will take some time and might cause a little bit pain at first, but hey that’s a small price to pay considering how tough and long lasting these boots are.
If you want a boot that is built to last then Georgia Boot Men’s Loggers G7313 Work Boot is one of the best options on the market. It will make you feel comfortable and well protected.
4. Harley-Davidson Men’s Tyson Logger Boot
Harley-Davidson is one of the most trusted bike companies in the world. The boots they make are nothing less than the best. No matter what your activity is, Harley logger boots will give you the support and protection you will need to tackle your day.
As you can expect, the leather upper is packed with all the Harley Davidson feature. The thick rubber lug sole and full grain leather upper construction will keep you wearing them for years to come.
The lacing system is quite easy once you get used to it. With the added benefit of the side zipper, this boot will fit even more comfortable and ensure that the laces don’t get in your way of your work.
The Removable full-length cushion sock lining gives you all the comfort you’ll ever want in your boots. Also, the 3M insulation keeps your feet warm in colder conditions.
The boots aren’t completely waterproof, but the water resistant material will enable you to use this boot on swamp or muddy conditions.
The Vibram Outsole with Goodyear welt construction will give you a high performance and superior traction.
- Stylish black leather logger boots. These can be used in your day to day activities as well.
- Comfortable on the inside, very tough on the outside.
- Affordable price tag.
- Good lacing system.
- Pure black leather.
- The iconic design.
- Because of the sturdy materials, it may take a while to break in. After a week or two, this boot will feel so comfortable that you will want to keep on wearing them.
If you want value for your money, we would recommend you try out Harley-Davidson Men’s Tyson Logger Boot. This boot is the most stylish boot we’ve seen. Aside from your work day, you can even wear them on your day to day activities.
5. Wolverine 8″ Chesapeake GORE-TEX WATERPROOF Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots
We’ve all heard of this iconic American brand. Wolverine Company has been making high-quality products for a long time and they have some top quality work boots in their lineup.
Wolverine 8″ Chesapeake GORE-TEX WATERPROOF Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots is another solid contender for the title of best logger boots. This all rounder mid-range boots is very popular among the consumers.
- Removable full cushion insole
- Moisture managing mesh linings
- Goodyear welt construction
- Nylon shank
- Steel shank
This boot has a durable full grain leather uppers and Goodyear Welt Construction that makes it one of the toughest and longest lasting boots on the market.
Thanks to GORE-TEX membrane lining, this boot is 100% waterproof. On top of that, the manufacturer gives a one year guarantee for this.
The removable full cushion footbed is the trademark of most Wolverine boots, this is to make sure you stay comfortable and multiple steel shanks to give you the arch support you need for a great stability.
The special Thinsulate insulation allows your feet to stay warm in the winter, which keeps your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
The best part of this boot is the Vibram outsole. These outsoles deliver great traction as well as high performance.
- The Gore-Tex lining feature gives maximum breathability.
- Solid steel shank that adds underfoot support.
- A removable cushion that is washable and also molds according to your feet.
- The price is affordable for most users.
- Provides all around protection for your feet.
- Aluminum alloy safety toe for protection.
- The only thing you should keep in mind that these boots are great in cold weather. In a warmer season, your feet may sweat a little because of the insulation. Aside from that, there isn’t anything that we didn’t like.
Boots that come with amazing grip, excellent quality that is made to last and most of all no complaints from consumers, which should be enough to make your decision. Every user gave a good positive review about Wolverine 8″ Chesapeake GORE-TEX WATERPROOF Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots. We loved them as well as other users who bought them.
6. Skechers USA Men’s Cascades Logger Boot
Skechers is a multi award winning global leader when in the boot industry. They are popular for their high quality and affordable product line that meets the consumer’s demands. Skechers USA Men’s Cascades Logger boots are a standard built USA made boots as the name suggests. High shafts, sleek and oily design makes them a must have boot for every logger.
- Origin: Imported
- Upper: Leather
- Features of this item include: Black Friday - Cyber Monday, Leather, Oiled Leather
- 7 M US Men
Durability comes in my mind when I first check out a boot. The triple-stitched overlay makes this a long lasting boot even when tackling physically-demanding activities.
After durability comes comfort. Yes, these boots are extremely comfortable and breathable at the same time. Not too heavy, because of the lightweight protective materials used in the construction. You can move easily around the construction site without any type of discomfort.
These boots come with rugged like pattern outsoles for amazing traction, grip, and stability. Even on the uneven surface, the shock absorbing midsole makes it really comfortable to walk.
Finally, everything comes down to the leather. These cascades boots are made from 100% pure high-quality oiled leather. The leather itself isn’t all scratch proof, but it is thick enough to withstand tough conditions and will last for years.
- The insoles provide sufficient cushioning for more comfort even when worn for a long time
- Soft fabric boot lining with good waterproofing capability
- Lace up logger boots with top hooks and metal eyelets.
- Hiking style boot laces with heel pull on top.
- The padded tongue for additional support.
- Comes with shock absorbing midsoles, oil resistant rubber outsole for heavy traction capabilities.
- These boots are accented with contrast colored triple reinforced stitches.
- The soles are too stiff which will take a while to break in. Consider the time factor for breaking in before buying these boots.
- Also, the heel height seems to bother some users, but we think the tall ankle height is a great support for every logger.
Skechers USA Men’s Cascades Logger boots come with an affordable price tag and as comfortable as a pair of logger boots can get. If you prefer stylish looking and shining design, these boots will definitely be the right choice for you.
7. AdTec Men’s 9-Inch Steel-Toe Logger Boot
If you are more into a budget logger boot, AdTec Men’s 9-Inch Steel-Toe Logger Boot is a good option to choose. Don’t worry about it being low budget, this is one their marketing strategies to compete with the giant brands out there.
- Steel-toe logger boot featuring full-grain oiled leather upper
- Goodyear welt construction
- Oil resistant lug outsole
- 9 D(M) US
Its low price, however, the economical price also means that the materials used in the construction are not high-end. But, surprisingly these are actually pretty good boots considering the price factor.
Steel toe logger boots with medium quality horse leather will give just enough durability for the boots. Also, the Goodyear welt construction techniques will make sure the boots lasts long.
What we loved about this product is the speed lacing hardware that it provides. This is probably one of the best things about this model. Because of this user-friendly design, you don’t have to spend a lot of in lacing the boots.
The oil resistant lug outsole provides amazing grip and the rubber sole provides good traction on different surfaces. You don’t have to worry about slipping while working on slippery surfaces.
These boots aren’t waterproof, but the oil resistant outsole will prevent the moisture from getting inside.
- It won’t take a lot of time to break in.
- Comes with a low budget price tag.
- This boot gets comfortable once they broke in.
- Best budget steel toe boots in our opinion.
- They hold up pretty well even on harsh environments.
- This boot doesn’t come with any insoles. If want to work for a longer period of time in these boots we would recommend you to purchase insoles separately.
If you have a budget issue but want the best product within your budget then we would highly recommend you to put AdTec Men’s 9-Inch Steel-Toe Logger Boot in your list of choices.
Key Features You Should Look For In The Best Logger Work Boots
Most logging boots out there give a fair amount of protection. Having an extra layer of security will surely give you a confidence boost when performing your job.
Therefore, the first important feature you need to look for in a pair of work boot is safety steel toe feature. The steel toe protects your toes from heavy load falling on them.
Durability Of Your Boots
How do you know if the boots you are buying are durable or not?
Well, it largely depends on the materials used in the construction of the boots. High-quality materials will make sure your logger boot can endure extreme circumstances.
On top of that, stitching of your boots should be done excellently. Or else, you would end up complaining about your boots after a few months of use. Good stitching will make sure your boot lasts longer and don’t wear or tear out easily.
Loggers tend to spend a lot of time on their feet. They typically work in shifts of twelve hours a day. This is where comfort comes into play. Having comfortable boots will reduce the tension on your feet and will allow you to work for longer periods of time.
Having comfortable boots will reduce the tension on your feet and will allow you to work for longer periods of time.
The materials used in logger boots make them bulky and sturdy, because of all the safety features. It may feel a little bit heavier, but there is a solution to this problem.
Wear boots that have cushioned footbeds and properly designed midsoles. This will be a great support in every step of your work.
These are the top 3 features to look for in a logging boot. There are other features to consider too, we’ll talk about them at the end of this article.
Most of the environments the loggers work are dangerous. Falling trees, greasy and wet floors, also construction sites makes the work even more dangerous.
Hazardous environments like this can be quite risky and therefore, it is important to have the safest and most durable boots. These boots should prioritize in putting the safety of the logger first.
In our search for the best logger boots on the market, we tried a lot of boots, but in the end, we only picked the ones that met our criteria. We valued safety above everything else.
Comfort was another key factor that was really important in our search. Finally, we found the most comfortable boots that are also packed with safety features.
But comfort is not the only thing loggers should keep in mind. Since the logging industry is one of the most dangerous industries in the US, it’s no surprise there’s a big fuss about safety gear for this job.
Protection and Durability in a boot is a tough combination to find. Getting a pair of logger boots might not seem necessary at first until you get an injury while working.
Investing in the right logging boots can make the difference between a serious and a minor injury.
Hope you liked this article about choosing the Best Logger Boots. If you have any queries, feel free to contact us.